CHILDREN'S DECLARATION OF PRINCIPLES
[“Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven." Matt 18:3]
1) We believe in God (I believe in Infinite Intelligence.)
2) We believe that God is expressed through all Nature. (I believe that the phenomena of nature, both physical and Spiritual, are the expression of Infinite Intelligence.)
3) True religion is living in obedience to Nature's Laws.
4) We Never die. (I affirm that the existence and personal identity of the individual continue after the change called death.)
5) Spiritualism proves that we can talk with people of the Spirit World. (I affirm that communication with the so-called dead is a fact, scientifically proven by the phenomena of Spiritualism.)
6) Be kind, do good, and others will do likewise. (I believe that the highest morality is contained in the Golden Rule, "Whatsoever you would, that others should do unto you, do you likewise unto them.")
7) We bring unhappiness to ourselves by the errors we make and we will be happy if we obey the laws of life. (I affirm the moral responsibility of the individual, and that he makes his own happiness or unhappiness, as he obeys or disobeys nature's physical and spiritual laws.)
8) Everyday is a new beginning. (I affirm that the doorway to reformation is never closed against any soul here or hereafter.)
9) God speaks to man through man in the past, present and future. (We affirm that the precepts of prophesy contained in the Bible are scientifically proven through Mediumship.)
I am Thomas John Taylor Lifetime Artist/Oil-Painter with The Honor of Joining The International Art Society, Being Accepted and Held in High Esteem with Many Recommendations From Professionals In This Field. I Belong to 54 Art Related Sites on The Web and Belong To Facebook, Google+, Twitter, ArtSlant, Rossello Damiano, Saatchi online, and Contribute to Various Blogs Internationally. I Have Been Invited To All The Latest Art Fairs, Shows, Gatherings as A V.I.P.
Last Year in Hilo I was Honored By Hawaiian Society as A V.I.P. At The Gathering of 300 Hawaiian Artists at The Mall which Was Closed To The Public For This Event. Art Dubai Invited Me To Art Dubai 2012 with An All Access Pass As A V.I.P. An Event I Could Not Attend Due To My Impoverished State Of Affairs Here In The U.S.A. The Gov't Holds My Passport In Lieu Of A Debt. I Can See Now After 3 Years Of Blindness Due To Lens Replacement Surgery. A Miracle And Transformation Stimulating My Activity. I Want A 1 MAN SHOW IN NYC.......................
I Have To Solicit a Patron That Would Be Willing To Fore-go The Expense In (Return) For An Agreed Upon (Return) In Writing, Witnessed, Signed, Sealed and Delivered Copies To Parties Involved. A Contract With Another Human Being That Will Base Their Belief System Upon Similar Roots Of Interpretation. The Source Code Is More Relevant In Relationship To Understanding. We Need To Be On The Same Wave, Same Planet, With Love As The Guiding Light.
The History Of “ART”, especially Oil-Painters are Highly Collectable Because Of The Value Society Places On These Statements In A Time-Binding Material That Have Never Lost Their Intrinsic
Worth. The Masters Of The 20th Century Sometimes Never Sold Any Images That Today Are Worth A Hundred Million Dollars. (VAN GOGH)
I Have A Few Hundred Images In Storage For Your Investment Portfolio That Will Increase In Value Greater Than Any Other Commodity; Even Gold. I Sold The Last 8 Large Format Images For $5,000 Each Establishing My Value As An Emerging Growth Artist/Oil-Painter. ALOHA
THOMAS JOHN TAYLOR