Parvin Bavafa a well known Iranian
* Artist, Poet, Writer, Composer, Song writer, graphic, Web Designer.
* High School Diploma in Persian literature from Davari, Homa, Tehran
* Multiple degrees with honors in Fine Arts; Music, Art Studio, and Art
History, from University of California, Irvine (UCI).
* More than twenty Art Exhibitions since 1980
* Published nine poetry collections, Mirror as my witness, Me-you=?,
I don’t belong here, Fist against the wave, Horizon becomes vertical,
Veiled light, Trace of women, Sonnets of exile, Seven Voyage,
Wet sketch of solitude, 1995 – 2008.
* The audio production of her poems, The Epics of Love, recited by
Artist also was published in 1997.
* Produce, design and Edit videos for her poems and Anthems 2011-1012
* Audio and Video collection of five renowned Persian National anthems;
Coalition, Resurrection, The Epic of Persian Women, Revolt of Tear,
and Human Rights, composed, written and produced by Parvin Bavafa.
* The Human Rights anthem was played in the United Nation’s Human
Rights Conference in Vienna in 1993.
* Parvin’s poems in English have appeared in two American poetry
collections;Tomorrow’s dream 1996, and The best poems of 1997.
* Association of Iranian Writers in Exile.
* International Society of Poets in America.
* National Writers Union of America.